Serious First-World Problems
- No new games, until some as-yet-undetermined goal is met. I will only play games that I already own.
- Hint guides, walkthroughs, etc. are okay, but I’ll try to keep it to a minimum.
- I can start from old game saves, if I remember the plot and where I am, and it makes sense.
- The game has to have an actual end. Not just a kill screen.
- I don’t need to complete a game, just beat it. That means I don’t need to get all achievements, trophies, etc.
- Game remakes are ok. I’m not going to insist playing the original version.
- I’ve got to give each game the old college try. I can give it up after 10 hours of play if I really dislike the game.
- One game at a time.